Sunday, October 5, 2008

home again home again jiggidy jig

Who know what that means? Anyways so I know it's been awhile yet again since I posted anything on here. Life is just busy busy busy! I have so much to catch up on but stay tuned it's on the way.

First things first, I once again returned to good ol' Savannah to see my momma for her birthday. (I went a week early) We had the best time just relaxing, drinkin sweet tea (which I can no longer handle at full strength), watching cheesy movies, eating at funny Pooler resturants, and painting cute Christmas houses. It was by far the best trip home I've had...too short as usual. The family even got together on Sunday before I left. Here are some shots of some good lookin chillrens. They seem so sweet in pictures...don't be fooled. just joshin'


Anna and her twin.


Maggie who has the slyest little eyes I know.


The whole crew.

No comments: