Friday, January 11, 2008

Another Peak Into Our Nest

I don't really know the purpose of my blog except to show my friends a family what my life looks like, and what makes me happy visually and happy in general. I'm sure it's funny to most how much I love taking photos of mine and Haylie's appartment. I've never had a place of my very own before! AND lucky enough for me Haylie and I love many of the same things. Here is a glimpse into our kitchen and bath.

Haylie and I purchased these plates in Richmond, VA on our move up to PA. She is the yellow bear and I am the pink bunny with a tissue.

Haylie loves tea towels and aprons.

I try to keep a healthy array of knick-knacks and goodies on top of our microwave.

My momma sent us a whole load of pink kitchen gadgets.

I had nothing to do with the paint selection in this room.

No comments: