Sunday, January 3, 2010

The day before I left for Georgia for the wedding, I threw everything I owned in a pile in the living room of Adam and I's future apartment. The place needed some major love, so we started house warming boot camp. We got almost everything fixed and in it's place in three and a half months.




everything I own in a pile
the living room finished


the bed room finished, with the bed Mr. Brad made us as our wedding gift



The sweet folks over at design sponge featured our finished product.
http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/11/sneak-peek-halligan-norris-and-adam-smith.html

1 comment:

kevinderrick said...

How could I have missed this post on Design*Sponge?! What a FANTASTIC space and right under our Philly noses too… I’ll be sure to feature it on my lil ol’ blog in the days ahead.

www.designphiladelphia.wordpress.com

PS Send me note please, would love to get more info on your work and new studio...