Friday, March 21, 2008

The 6ers

Since the craziness of moving, finding a job, and ACC has finally come to a close, I took about 2 weeks off from my own work to breath and have some FUN. The past couple weeks I have really started to like livin' up here. I see Adam Smith way more and Ryan Jahn is Haylie and I's entertainment committy. He makes everything fun.

On one of these crazy nights of fun Adam, Lyds, Ryan, Haylie, and I decided to be serious Philly sports fans at the 76er's game....in the all you can eat section...where ryan had no control over his hotdog intake.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Grande` Hot Dog Day!! Yummy.

hayliebird said...

GROSS. I DID NOT APPROVE OF THE ALL YOU CAN EAT DECISION & I AM PRETTY SURE RYAN REGRETTED IT LATER THAT EVENING!! LET'S NOT DO THAT AGAIN.
GO '6ER'S!! WE SHOULD MAKE POM-POMS, FOR REAL.
XOXO

Sandy said...

POM POMS!!!!! call Lydia. She loves poms poms