Sunday, December 23, 2007

Flying South for Christmas

I have never really had the experience of "going home for the holidays" until this year. Three months ago I moved from my 25 year home of Savannah, Ga to Philadelphia, PA. My new job at Maximal Art (which I will write more about later) was kind enough to let me go home for five days! Arriving in Savannah was one of the best feelings ever. My momma had made me my favorite vegitable soup (southern style) and my gradma's cornbread. Then we went straight into town to see the girls at @home and all the magical Christmas goodies there. THEN I had my first Back in the Day cupcake in three months....oh home again. The night just got better spent with one of my BFFs Jocelyn, Tybee Adam, and a new pal Corrine. We went and ate fancy Chocolate at Lulu's and then went to Pinkies. Pinkies looked so cute all decorated for Christmas. It was great to be home. Here are some of the little treasures from @home.
P.S. Thanks to Liz for Haylie and I's Martha strawberries, and my (newly engaged!) pal Clare Frank for the little bird pin. Congrats gur!!

No comments: